sobota, 10 sierpnia 2013

Make It Happen (FROM: Invisible/Perła)

Make It Happen - Czwarty singiel promujący album "Invisible" Edyty Górniak, wydany w 2003 roku. Do piosenki nie powstał oficjalny teledysk. Obok tytułowego nagrania na krążku znalazły się: "How do you know" i "Cross my heart". Make It Happen to piosenka autorstwa T.Ackerman/ A. Watkins/ P. Wilson. Utwór został umieszczony na płytach Edyty Górniak: Invisible oraz Perła.

Edyta Górniak - Make It Happen

Twórcy utworu: 
słowa - T.Ackerman/ A. Watkins/ P. Wilson
muzyka - T.Ackerman/ A. Watkins/ P. Wilson
produkcja - ABSOLUTE
mix - Steven Fitzmaurice
asystent - Phillippe Rose
wszystkie instrumenty zaaranżowane i nagrane przez ABSOLUTE oprócz:
gitary - Milton McDonald
perkusja - Steve Sydelnyk
fortepian - Mike Lyndup
chórek - Tracy Ackerman i Edyta Górniak

Tekst utworu: 
I feel alive
I feel your love, I hear you breathe
That shines all over me
I know it's another dream
I'm sleeping
Take your time do it right
Don't want to miss a thing
Let the show begin oh
Take my heart, take my soul
Don't ever let me go
Let's fool around with my instincts
I ain't in the mood for talking
And I don't want to wait
It must be right
Tonight I feel alive
So just sit tight
And make it happen
It must be you
So do the things you do
Turn off the light and
Make it happen
Start me up, shake me down
Don't let my feet touch the ground
Let me show you what you found, oh baby
Come to me, hold me close
Don't ever let me go
Lay down with me
Let's begin again and again
I ain't in the mood for talking...
Can't say no
I need you so
My body's letting go
I wanna say yes

You're the best
PIOSENKA ZNAJDUJE SIĘ NA ALBUMACH:

Perła/Perła (edycja specjalna)/Invisible/20-lecie Pomatonu/Edyta Górniak: Dyskografia